Simply Be & Simply Yours SS 2012 Launch


Hi lovelies!

I wanted to put a little post together to tell you about the recent event I attended for Simply Be & Simply Yours! I was invited along for a preview of their 2012 Spring/Summer ranges for both of the brands and couldn't say no!




I am a massive fan of Simply Yours lingerie, with a mah
ooooooosive 46G bosom myself, I find they are one of the very few brands whom deliver a decent range of underwear to hold my badboys firmly in place and looking lovely!


The range had some really cute quirky pieces such as the Union Jack set which pays homage to the up and coming 2012 Olympic games, exclusive to Simply Yours and there was also a massive nod to much more girly vintagey type pi
eces which were beautiful.



The Simply Be range was also no disappointment! My favourite pieces being a really fun and floaty yellow star print tunic, which of course, I cannot wait to get my hands on and this beautiful chiffon floral dress, simply stunning for a s
ummer night!




There was a huge emphasis on the colour-blocking trend through their accessories, such as the oversized pink and turquoise clutches and these amazing
strappy heels! A great trend all year round, any piece from this accessory line will last you FOREVER! I am primping for the oversized turquoise clutch to put with that amazing yellow star tunic!



But my overall fave part of the collections showcased was the swimwear! SO MUCH UNDERWIRE! YAY!!!!!!!!! As I was being shown the
railing of sample swimwear I was so excited to see so much of it with underwire, this is a big thing for me as so many plus size retailers get this so, so, so wrong! The amount of swimwear pieces I have bought in the past which contain padding (I know! WTF!) or no support what so ever is unreal! My size 28 frame needs support for my 46G boobs when undertaking a good old breast stroke, nevermind making me looking like Katie Price or giving me droopy spaniels ear boobies!


My absolute fave two pieces were the leopard print tankini in this fabulous colour scheme, and the gorgeously retro/pinup-esque polka dot mock 2 pi
ece! I honestly cannot wait for the catalogue to come out so we can all have a good old lust after all the fabulous items coming our way! Hurry up Simply Be!



Amongst enjoying coo'ing over gorgeous clothes, I managed to get my mani on, gossip with other awesome blogger girlies and have a good ol' chat with the oh so lovely Charlotte of the Simply Be team! Oh and got mega embarrassed after seeing myself on the promo vid on screen, which was taken after far too many glasses of champagne at their Liverpool store opening (my accent is appalling! Ohdear!).


Thanks for an awesome day Simply Be and Simply Yours! Cannot wait to see more!


Big Love
xoxox

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,