OOTD One Dress, Two Styles - How I wore it.

Ello my lovelies!

I am back, illness free and this post has been a long time coming! I have literally only been back in clothes and pyjama free since about Wednesday of last week as I have spent pretty much the past fortnight laid up with shingles and flu, (thrilling!).

I am a little bit annoyed with myself as over this past weekend I have worn loads of different outfits which I have really wanted to show you but I am rubbish at getting pictures taken. I hate asking people to snap me as I get really embarassed, spesh if I'm asking my mom as she is so over critical of the way I look, I just can't relax in front of the camera when she is in control! Thus meaning that 90% of the time, you will have to just tolerate pics taken in front of a mirror with my Iphone, I'm no David Bailey, apologies!

However, I did promise Claire that I would take part in a little blog collaberation with her as we both threw our money at the same New Look Inspire dress again recently. Check out Claires cute look here! This is fast becoming a regular occurance. New Look Inspire is really churning out some great must have pieces for us plus sizers and although I am aware it is definitely not the favourite of many, it is a fave shopping haunt for moi!

We both primped for the Peach Daisy Lace Dress for a very reasonable £26.99 and wanted to see how we would both wear it.I ordered mine in a size 26 and it fits perfectly, I have said on many occassions I am definitely over and above a size 26, more a 28-30 but I can regularly get away with New Look Inspire pieces in certain fabrics and cuts, this is a cut that works well for me and whenever Inspire brings out these sorts of dresses I pick them up instantly as I know I'm rarely going to be disappointed!

Anyway, here is how I wore mine for a wander around town this afternoon....



Peach Daisy Lace Dress - £26.99 New Look Inspire
Denim Shirt - New Look Inspire (few seasons old)
Multi-coloured Scarf - H&M (few seasons old)
Owl Pocket Watch Pendant - £4.00 Primark
Diamante Bow Flats - Primark (a while ago)
Leggings - £8.00 Rogers & Rogers @ Matalan


A bit like how the Swallow Print Dress made its rounds around the plus size blogosphere I don't doubt that this one will pop up a few more times yet too! How will you wear yours ladies?!

Big love
xoxoxox

Labels: , , ,