Ferry 'cross the Mersey! Scouse OOTD!


Evenin' lovelies!

Are you well?! I hope so! I must admit I've had a really stressful week or two but I was really happy to get away for a few days last weekend and just try and relax a bit.

Me and Mr Naomi toddled off to Liverpool last Saturday for a little break away. We stayed in Parr Street Studio's which is renowned for being the place where some all time greats recorded some of their best works. The hotel is really quirky, fun and a super friendly place to stay, housed the fabulously lively area of the city just 5 minutes walk away from awesome shopping it was definitely the perfect place for a little party head, shopaholic like moi!

We shopped (after Mr had a big snooze and kept me waiting!), ate yummy food, drank lots of cocktails, braved a proper touristy bus, apparently got caught on camera whilst channel 4 were filming the next series of Big Fat Gypsy Weddings and headed home on Sunday evening very tired but very content!

Disgruntled 'Wake up Mr Naomi' face...

Whilst shopping (I sent Mr off to get his mop cut, so I was free to take as much time as I liked!) I got to have a nosey around the Liverpool One Simply Be store which was a pleasure. I didn't come away with much just 2 new bras and matching knickers as I was after new jeans but their selection in short leg lengths was rather disappointing unfortunately, better luck next time. Then I wandered off to New Look, I was really impressed with the Inspire section in the Liverpool One store. They had the new 'Koko' range stocked and also had a new label called 'Ruby's Closet' there too which I noticed was AX Paris re-branded, but it was nice to try it on and see a little more selection in a plus size concession. I picked up 2 super stretchy mini-skirts which I am working on how to wear as they are a brave move for me, my mom (as predicted) instantly turned her nose up at them in a judgmental "there's no way you can wear that" fashion, surprise surprise but I WILL wear them! Promise!

Anyway here are a few snaps of the weekend....

Off we go.....

Sweeties for the journey

Me outside some awesome street art!

Albert Docks

'Teddies'

Yummy food in The Shipping Forecast

...and me wearing some clothes, wooooo! LOL!

Chiffon Jacket - New Look Inspire
Stripe Maxi Skirt - Yours Clothing
Black Vest - H&M+
Biker Jacket - Evans
Clutch - Primark
Gold Necklace - Primark


I am properly in love with this maxi skirt it's just so bright and versatile! I can even pull it up over my bust and wear as a midi dress, you are def going to be seeing a lot of this on the blog. I picked it up from Yours Clothing recently in their sale after having my eye on it for ages. Teamed it up with a simple black vest, chiffon shrug and some metallic flats from H&M and I felt glam enough to face all those Scouse brows and super tans.

I had a lovely weekend and I honestly cannot wait to visit the Liverpudlians again, such a friendly city, absolutely loved it! What's your fave city?

Big love my lovelies
xoxoxoxox

Labels: , , , , , , , ,