'Swan' Clements Ribeiro for Evans


Hi lovelies!

I know everybody else has already been well hot on this and I apologise I am a little bit slow with my round-up, I've had my head stuck in The Hunger Games for the past 2 days.

Anyway, on Monday I spent a beautifully sunny day en-route to London town to hit up Evans HQ to get a sneaky preview of the new range designed exclusively by design duo Clements Ribeiro. Snippets of this have been lingering around on the grapevine for a while, keeping us teased, so I was thrilled to get a sneaky look at the collection along with some other lovely blogger ladies just before it's big release on Saturday! Oh and I was also thrilled to get to wear my new stripey dress...

Stripey Dress & Neon Belt - New Look Inspire
Cardigan - New Look Inspire
Patent Flat Shoes - New Look
Skull Scarf - Primark
Necklace - New Look


The collection is a great mix of very vintage feeling, classic pieces, the kind of pieces that will last you a lifetime, season after season. Perfect little black dresses, bold colours and gorgeous detailing. I also felt it worked really well at trying to bridge the gap in target audience for Evans, whether you are looking for young quirky fun pieces or smart, sophisticated dressing this range fills this margin well with its use of cuts and prints.

It was great to get to touch and feel the items and get to see the other blogger girlies try them on and give an idea of fit. One of the main questions a lot of us asked was 'is the range duel sized?' I know duel sizing is a bug bear for most of us but, the answer, yes, some of the stretchy jersey pieces are duel sized, but the fitted dresses are individually sized in order for you to get the best fit. The range is priced between £40-£99, so a bit of an investment but if you really love an item and get wear after wear after wear out of it then I don't think it's so bad, right?

Anyway here's my little picture round-up....



And my favourite 3 pieces from the range have to be.....

The little black dress

Rosie modelling the Heart Print Tunic (doesn't she look utterly adorable?)

And my absolute fave, the Black & Gold dress! (Love this!)

The range is released online on Saturday 31st March 2012 and will be available in just 10 stores from Monday 2nd April! Keep an eye out and let me know what your favourite pieces are!

Big thanks again to the Evans team for inviting me down, always great to see you guys!

Big Love
xoxoxox

Labels: , , , , , , , ,