Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again....


Evenin' Lovelies!

There's nothing really new here from me. I decided last weekend to make the most of some items I have had sitting about in my wardrobe which have never yet seen the light of day.

One of those items is a Beth Ditto polka dot Peter Pan collar dress. Purchased off eBay a long while ago but I've never worn it before, why? I have no idea really, I suppose the 'Peter Pan' collar is something I have loved since I saw it make its debut a couple of seasons ago, but I dunno if I was ever that amount of 'girly' to have been able to really pull it off. But a girly bank holiday weekend needed girly outfits as far as I was concerned.....

Peter Pan Dress - Beth Ditto for Evans
Leggings - Rogers & Rogers Matalan
Patent Ballet Flats - New Look
Belt - Torrid
Cardigan - Primark
Biker Jacket - Evans
Red Bag - Peacocks


The second item I want to show off are my Peter Pan pearls I picked up from a jewellery seller that comes into our workplace. I have seen this very same collar in River Island retailing for about £25, so when I saw that she wanted a bargain price of £6 for it I made sure it was coming home with moi! The rest of the outfit is pretty simple, nothing spesh thats why I topped it off with another very girly round of Peter Panesque style......


Glad to be finally utilising some of the amazing stuff that's lurking in the depths of my wardrobe, I mean don't get me wrong, I love a new dress, or pair of shoes (which I ain't gonna lie I have had new of both this weekend) but I must start to enjoy the little gems I already have! A challenge to myself me thinks!

Anyway, it was just a quick one this evening!

BIG LOVE
XOXOXOX

Labels: , , , , , ,