Frock and Frill me...

Evenin' lovelies and Happy Chocolate Day aka Easter!

I'm so pleased I am finally writing this post because I've had the most gorgeous dress hanging in my wardrobe from Simply Be for a few weeks now and after wearing it briefly last Friday and not managing to get any pictures of it I wore it again last night for some drinks with some of my favourite people.....

I initially fell in love with this dress when I clapped eyes on it at the Simply Be & Simply Yours Spring/Summer 2012 press day last November. The colours, the prints and the cut just made me swoon, so when I was asked if I would like to review a couple of pieces from their range just recently there wasn't really much to think about, this Frock and Frill dress had to belong in my wardrobe!

Frock and Frill Bell Sleeve Floral Dress - £75 Simply Be
Gold Clutch - Jane Norman
Black Tights - We Love Colors
Black Suede Wedges - New Look
Gold Butterfly Necklace - H&M


I ordered the dress in a size 28 and it fits me perfectly, I just had enough room in it for my boobies and the length fell fine on my 5,4 frame, not too long or too short, it's also fully lined and the chiffon overlay feels silky and beautiful to touch. My only criticism of the dress is the waistband, I would have liked the band to have had a bit more elastication in it, don't get me wrong it's not tight at all but I think just for ease of fit a bit more stretch would have been nice. The dress retails at £75 and although I feel like I say this all the time, it is definitely worth the investment, such a lovely piece!

I also wanted to show off my Katy Perry for Eylure lashes. As you all know I am a proper lash whore, so when i clapped eyes on these bad boys in Boots they had to come home with me and they've been my favourite lashes since.

They are the 'Oh My' double lashes and are so super thick and dramatic but are so light and easy to wear too. I love the really full look they give, I know they are probably a bit over the top for most but seriously I just can't give these enough praise, they were made for me!


Anyway, I'm off to munch my way through some more chocolate! Have a lovely evening all!

Big Love
xoxoxox

Labels: , , , , , , ,